keeping you up-to-date
- Restaurant offerings will be limited to prepackaged sandwiches, drinks and snacks from Joe & Dough.
- The Classic is open with a limited menu including burgers, fries and chicken.
- H Lounge and Charles Town Drafthouse bars are currently open.
- Zen Noodle is open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- The Skybox Sports Bar has reopened.
- At this time 9 Dragons, Epic Buffet, Final Cut, Mercato, and Skyline Terrace will remain closed.
You'll feel a whole lot closer to the Far East when you dine on the traditional array of Asian-style cuisine and the finest selection of fresh sushi at 9 Dragons. Enjoy favorites like Peking Duck, Mu Shu Pork and the greatest noodles this side of the Pacific. Come experience the exotic flavors of 9 Dragons.
Can’t decide what you’re hungry for? Then the Epic Buffet is the place for you. This all-you-can-eat extravaganza is serving up endless delectable dishes for lunch and dinner. Plus, enjoy our weekly specials such as crab legs on Fridays, a Rib Roast and Sea Coast Feast on Saturday and all-day brunch on Sundays.
You’ll get the best seat in the house for every game at the Skybox Sports Bar. Perched above the gaming floor, the Skybox Sports Bar creates an exclusive, chic atmosphere featuring everything for the die-hard sports fan including a wide variety of beers on tap, fabulous pub fare and comfortable seating for up to 175 cheering fans.
Celebrity Chef Fabio Viviani has cooked up something special with five restaurants offering delicious Italian eats, gourmet burgers, sweet desserts, authentic Hong Kong cuisine and great craft and draft beer. Enjoy a one-of-a-kind dining experience.